My friends tell me, that I've been such a fool,
And I have to stand by and take it baby, all for lovin' you.
Drown myself in sorrow, and I look at what you've done.
But nothin' seems to change, the bad times stay the same,
And I can't run.
Drown myself in sorrow, and I look at what you've done.
But nothin' seems to change, the bad times stay the same,
And I can't run.
With great power comes great responsibility, I suppose. There is always a natural order to things, and for the past two years in my circle, we've always chosen someone to crucify for our own insecurities, our shortcomings, and our anxieties. I guess this time it's going to be me- and I'll except it, albeit grudgingly. I accept, because it needs to happen in order for everyone to be healthy and happy in the long run.
Fortunately, I'm getting my life back. I slept last night, and had one dream the entire night, that wasn't a complete nightmare. I have a list of things I need to complete, and think I can do. I'm coming up with a plan for the week, for the month, and for the year. I feel like there is hope. Finally.
and i'm breathing! (hesitantly, of course)

0 comments:
Post a Comment