I mostly just need to trust that He has a plan for me.
When I lose sight of that notion, I find myself falling down, not knowing who I am or what I'm worth. That is perhaps the worst part, not remembering what you are worth to the world and others in general.
I can't lose sight of the fact that despite the general feeling of disappointment most people are sending my way, I have accomplishments to be proud of- I have done things worth remembering and I have, despite my perceived indifference or failure, reached personal goals- affected lives- and figured out a great deal about myself.
I understand why people used to really hate my pessimism.
It's hard to persevere when you don't feel like anyone around you has any hope for the unreached but ultimately possible success of things. It's such a cloudy, murky feeling of defeat.
BUT.
I have some pretty sweet things going on. I have some pretty sweet friends that aren't completely let down by me. And I know that if I just stick it out, everything is NOT going to completely suck. This is a very good thing.
I have to keep telling myself that I am worth it, and everything is going to work out...
I am worth it, everything is going to be ok.
I am worth it, everything is going to be ok.
I am worth it, everything is going to be ok.
I am worth it, everything is going to be ok.
I am worth it, everything is going to be ok.
I am worth it, everything is going to be ok.

Uh oh.

0 comments:
Post a Comment