Few people come into your life and do everything in their power to stay there like this girl has.
I've never had to be alone through anything hard, anything sad, anything terrifying, anything wonderful, anything moving, or anything 'every day' because I've had a frin there for me through it all.
When things were so terrible with 'you-know-who' that I felt like I was dying inside, you were there for me, reminding me of all of the things that I have to be thankful for, and all of the reasons I need to feel blessed, and reminding me of all of the love that is swirling around me all of the time.
You'll never know how much our relationship is worth to me, and I don't think you'll ever know how excited I am that we'll have each other forever.
You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I love you.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
mah frin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
mah frin, mah frin!! you made me cry... :( (in a good way). you are so amazing...and im so happy to hear that i have been that kind of friend to you, because that's exactly the kind of friend you have been to me!! i feel so blessed that we have found each other...i love how we motivate each other to do our best, and to (try to) stay positive about (most) things. i, too, value our friendship more than YOU know. here in roswell, i sit around and think about these past few years with my best friends, and at first i was SO UPSET because it was all "over." NOW i can see clearly now (the rain is goooone)that we are going to be this way FOREVER! that truth seriously calms me down whenever i think negatively about the future...i hope that you feel that same calmness about not just my friendship, but also SO many others. everyone who has ever met you falls in LOVE with your spirit (and your smokin' body). you have truly touched everyone you've met, and whenever i hear your name, i just smile SO BIG because i know that you are my family, and it will stay that way forever! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! i'll always be that girl doing EVERYTHING i can to stay in your life...even if it means using the PHONE! ugh...i miss you, mah frin...thank you for being you! :)
PS- YOU'RE A STAR!!!!
Post a Comment