inbox (543)

there's always something to say, but rarely the time or clarity to say it. look:

I wrote:
February 17 at 1:48am
вы мои спаситель и я люблю вас всегда.

I love you.
-C

He wrote:
February 17 at 4:04pm
Aww, thank you :)
"I am your rescuer"? Ok, I would say then that you are my joy! I can't stand the days without you. I love you, too!
-him


I deleted 37 pages of messages from my facebook inbox today. I deleted messages from people that I love(d), people that I hate(d), people that I don't know, people that I miss. How funny to think that I've been carrying around three years of baggage with me and I didn't even know. The flood of emotion was strong while looking through this stuff, but I needed to. I needed to get in touch with what I've been.

And now, it's officially, deliberately gone. Here's to the next chapter.

0 comments: