Little Sister

This is York Beach, down the street from where I live. The problem is, I haven't been able to see much of this beauty in person lately. I'm glad that my sister has- she's the one who took these stunning photos.


This is York Beach, down the street from where I live. The problem is, I haven't been able to see much of this beauty in person lately. I'm glad that my sister has- she's the one who took these stunning photos.

I had a dream that she was murdered last night, and the cop who knew what had happened to her wouldn't tell me. Apparently, it had something to do with gangsters who were very powerful in wherever we were, and when I went to see him about my sister's death, he held his daughters to him while his wife's hand was on his shoulder and asked me what I would do if I were him. I told him that I'd tell the truth at any cost.

Needless to say, my sister is fine in real life. A wiki-search decided that I am anxious about 'a significant change occurring in the relationship' or that I have 'a wish to complete, end or repress that aspect of yourself represented by the other'. When it comes to the subject of my mother, that analysis couldn't be more correct. Spooky.

What I do know for sure is that I worry. I suppose I can't be there though, every day, and for every one.

0 comments: