We are almost all of us concerned with mobility.
Vehicles for our ordinary matter, vehicles for our speech and ideas- we are excruciatingly concerned with how we're going to get ourselves and things from one place to another. I think the moment you're content to be still, you find happiness.
Rather, the moment that I am able to be still, I'll be happy.
1. I think you know that I oughtn't meet him. Further indications (which of course, I'll crash noisily about with) that I wasn't good enough for you. I never was good enough for you. Without any notice, that brings me straight down and you've never cared to notice.
2. I read into you. I can't help it. I'm desperate, and you're an absolute and correct answer in my page after page of speculation.
3. You try/tried for me and I respect that. I secretly hope that you don't stop, even though I know we've both figured out the same things together.
I just finished listening through this mix that I was given, and it is actually a) very good, and b) very evocative. "Je ne pas oublierai toi". I wish he wouldn't do that to me anymore.
I make very poor choices on a regular basis.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
the beast won't go to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment